Hello there, everyone, and thanks for checking me out! My name is Allison, and I am a male-to-female crossdresser who lives and works in Madison, Wisconsin (hence my WordPress URL). I live my (mostly) busy everyday life as a button-down man in his 40s and wearing a dress shirt and tie. But when I get the chance to dress up and become Allison, I’m 21 years old and holding. My interest piques toward any item of feminine attire (skirts, dresses, wigs, etc.) that looks stylish, affordable, and will fit on me.
Admittedly, I don’t get to dress up as Allison too often, and when I do, it’s within the privacy of home, which is definitely the most comfortable place to express and perfect my femininity. Of course, that doesn’t mean I don’t venture out en femme; I’ve done so a handful of times in the past, and I won’t rule out doing it again in the future.
So, what’s the purpose of this blog, you may ask? Well:
- I want to share thoughts and experiences about being a male-to-female crossdresser and how it has affected my attitudes and outlook on life.
- I also want to share stories about my life in general. If you’re expecting every single post to be about dressing up, I’m sorry to disappoint you; I’m so much more than a guy in a skirt.
- I’m sort of an amateur fashionista (emphasis on “amateur”), so expect to find me highlighting and sharing any new fashionable discoveries (people, clothing, styles, trends, etc.).
- I love to say good words about the open-minded people of the world, from fellow crossdresers to the LGBT community as a whole and anyone else open-minded and supportive of girls like me; if you fall in any of those categories, know that I’ll have your back here.
- And I’ve grown accustomed to life in Madison (where I’ve lived since 2002), so I’ll share thoughts on this wonderfully vibrant town and my experiences here.
I try to post at least one new blog entry per week, or at the very least whenever the inspiration to post comes up. Feel free to read my past and current entries, and feel free as well to leave your kind comments here or through Twitter (I’m @AllisonMadison). If you’d like to see my various looks, they’re on my Flickr profile. Feel free, too, to send me your compliments, advice, or even a simple “hello” (I’m a sucker for a kind word or two or several). And if you see me leaving you a good word, consider it a well deserved compliment. Thanks again for reading! 🙂