Hey, peoples! I’ve got a request I must ask of you. No, it’s not “read my blog more often.” I mean, you’re doing that right now, aren’t you? Hear me out…
Today (Thursday, November 17), I blow out two candles on this blog’s birthday cake. Yep, it’s been two years since my very first post. And what have I done since then? Well, this is not meant to come off as too self-promoting, but…
- I’ve written on and on about my life story (well, the stuff I remember so far)
- I’ve shared my thoughts and experiences as a crossdresser (What? You didn’t know I was a crossdresser yet?)
- I’ve highlighted all the cool fashion, sights, and sounds I’ve come across
- I’ve talked about the best (and worst) of life here in Madison and beyond
- I’ve taken up some writing challenges, even branching out and done some poetry
- I’ve already started to talk up some cool music (just a couple of entries, so it’s a work in progress)
- I’ve gotten real personal sometimes
- And I’ve talked up whatever else that’s surfaced to the top of my mind (i.e. lots and lots of random stuff)
But that’s only what I’ve written so far. And sometimes I just wonder… is that all that I should write about? What else could I write about? Is there some important subject you should recommend that perhaps I haven’t thought of writing about before? Is there perhaps something you’d like for me to talk more about?
So with all that, I sincerely open the floor to you, dear readers: If you have a suggestion or recommendation, please send it my way. Add your thoughts in the comments below, or, if you can’t do that, @ me on Twitter (my handle is @AllisonMadison). This is a sincere request to you on my part, and though I cannot promise that I will fulfill every recommendation, I will listen to and consider each and every one.
Even if you have nothing to suggest and just say nothing more than, “Oh, Allison, you’re doing fine; just keep on writing what you love…” well, I’ll consider that inspiration enough to keep thinking about other topics to write about. Thank you so much for your feedback and well wishes… and from the bottom of my heart, thank you for reading and following my blog. 🙂 xoxo